View Single Post
Old 11-05-15, 07:47 AM
TenSpeedV2

Bikes: Felt TK2, Felt Z5

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Today I called the cops on my neighbor. I had no choice. Her dog starts barking every single morning just after 6:30 am when she leaves for work. I work second shift, so often I go to bed sometime after 2:00 am. I am running on about 4.5 hours of sleep a night, and have been for almost a month. Today was no exception when the barking started at 6:45 am. Between working 3 days in a row of doing lunch delivery at Jimmy John's and then my regular 8 hour shift at the hospital, I lost it. I laid in bed this morning, crying. I am so damn tired, and mentally and physically wiped out. The lack of sleep, less than ideal diet and toll of working like that took over and I lost it.

The officer came out and left a formal note on her door with a number to call. They will be following up with the complex and with her as well. I have been documenting every occurrence and submitted them to the complex. I took a video recording of the dog barking from outside her door and outside the building. It is unbelievably loud. Her apartment is directly above mine and the dog has free reign over the apartment so it often barks right above my bedroom. I have tried everything from talking to her, to leaving notes on her door, to talking to the complex, and now the police. I have done everything that was asked of me by complex. I just want to have some normal uninterrupted sleep now. Please.