I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,546 Times in 1,052 Posts
Originally Posted by 350htrr
Well now... I see you have managed to totally miss my point... I said I was trying to be car light... Using the vehicle to fit the type of use is part of that IMO... Totally eliminating the vehicle is not really a starter for everybody, IMO even tho some people here seem to think so... (and it can be for some, but not for all in todays vehicle centric society). I was trying to point out that there is a middle ground...
I didn't miss anything. Apparently for some LCF types, any activity that does not involve use of a motor vehicle while doing it is a car free activity; and no matter how much motor vehicle (or airplane!) use made the activity possible it can still be considered a car light, or even "all car free" activity.

So why not photobomb the list with pictures of your car light (or is it car free) camping, boating or fishing activity? It is probably more interesting for our comrades than my boring (not well rounded)ncar free activity today of watching college football on TV after riding my bicycle for 11 miles and swimming for 1/2 hour.

Last edited by I-Like-To-Bike; 11-07-15 at 09:23 PM.