View Single Post
Old 11-08-15, 07:51 PM
ieshera

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1. Wasn't asking whether or not I should have gotten stopped. I clearly wasn't arguing that, I was arguing that she didn't need my license since I didn't want her to use my license number.

2. Some of you guys seem to think we are splitting lanes while going like 100 MPH...nope. Usually between classes, traffic on the road is at a straight standstill because everyone is in the crosswalk. Riding on the sidewalk is a nightmare and 10x more dangerous for both cyclist and pedestrians. We usually bike between stationary vehicles or bike on the opposite side of the road when it's empty and move onto the yellow lines if someone is coming. There are no bike lanes or anything of that sort so that's not an option. We just roll through to the front where the cross walk or stop sign is and pass when there is a gap big enough for us to fit which happens more often than it would for a car since we don't need that much room to pass.

Of course I'm not justifying its legality but it seems that for some of you it has been a while from since they've been on a big University campus.