RPK79
Custom User Title

Bikes: Fuji Roubaix Pro & Quintana Roo Kilo

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2863 Post(s)
Liked 31 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by bananabacon
Only several times in my young life have I felt the "tunnel" as you call it. Except the nickname I give it is different. I call it the "other dimension" "Beast mode" "demon jacked" whatever you want. It gets corny but the "ultra zone" is real. Often I can feel my heart bump inside my chest and my breathing is often out of control. But the feeling is powerful and you don't want to stop. Which is what you experienced as you pushed yourself to the hardest you could.

You can practice hitting this zone with control and when you want. Just be careful!! You'll send your body into overdrive and can actually make yourself weaker by overworking yourself. As in it doesn't matter how much rest, food and stretching you do. If you muscles are having a hard time recovering after 3 1/2 days. Most likely you've hurt yourself more then you've helped. This is called over working.
Originally Posted by dalava
Like a fortune cookie, everything in this post is better with "in bed" at the end.
Originally Posted by bananabacon
Sure. If that's what you think of it go ahead. Sorry dude but I know my body. I may have years to go before reaching a "professional" level of riding but atleast I know how to use my energy when I want it. We'll cut it in the middle and call it discipline OK?
What? Did you quote the wrong post, bananabacon? This response makes no sense.