Old 11-11-15, 09:02 AM
PaulRivers

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
Who are you trying to convince? You must have told me four times in your post that I shouldn't think everyone's wife is like mine. With all due respect, I think I know that. However, in this instance, the point is moot. The o.p.'s wife is behaving the way any wife would in the same situation. I had only read one page of posts when I posted earlier. I went back and read the rest. I don't know about Canada but I know about the U.S. In America 75% of divorces are initiated by the wife. 75% of men didn't see it coming. If the o.p. wants to keep his marriage he will consider marriage counseling, in addition to, or even instead of, individual counseling. IMO the o.p. is very, very good at communicating with everyone except his spouse. That needs to change, I think.
Your post is "I understand everyone's wife is not mine, but also everyone's wife is just like mine and that's the cause of divorce". It's not longer than 1 sentence after saying you know everyone's wife is not exactly the same as yours before you push that everyone's wife is the same as yours and that's the cause of divorce.

I'm not interested in getting pulled into gender politics like you're trying to do. I don't think it's welcome on the forum, and I've never seen it lead anywhere productive.