View Single Post
Old 11-16-15, 09:27 AM
cleansheet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lazyass
That's cool. I always pictured CX racing as running around with the bike on your shoulder jumping over boulders I don't mind obstacles, I'm a good bike handler, but I want to ride it not carry it.
Not much off the bike. As one of the local shops was handing out at yesterdays race, oval stickers that are made to look like those "140.6" or "26.2" stickers you see on the back of cars except these had "0.2" with in parenthesis "I only run during cyclecross."

Originally Posted by Lazyass
That sounds up my alley. The nearest mountain bike trails are a 45 minute drive away, but a mile away from my house I have the perfect place to train CX, a soccer sports complex with a 2 mile nature/bike trail no one uses. Even has log obstacles on it. I just want a basic aluminum 105/Ultegra level bike with canti's. 90% of the new bikes I see have discs. If there's nothing on the black friday sales I'll probably hit up CL.
As a soccer junkie, stay off the fields. Hell sounds like you can get your own race sanctioned there. Most courses aren't over two miles total.