Old 11-22-15, 08:59 AM
Steve Whitlatch 

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
Liked 64 Times in 35 Posts
[h=2]Colnago mexico - $1000 (Oak park) https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/5321544538.html[/h]

Selling my colnago Mexico to try and catch up on some bills. I'll start by saying I'm firm at 1500 cause I love the bike and wouldn't mind keeping it at all.
It's a 56cm
I switched the rear derrailur and chain for a modern shimano 105 just to make shifting smoother and brake calipers but still have the original campy rear and chain, everything else is campy
And everything has been gone through. Bike is a rideable show piece. Haven't seen too many in black. Has campagnolo cranks, bottom bracket(was taken apart all bearings and races are perfect)
Campagnolo hubs laced to mavic double wall rims. Has campagnolo dropouts, seat post headset. Frame is Columbus steel and in wonderful shape. Has brand new thick slick tires in 700x28 which make the ride a dream. Also has a colnago pantographed stem with nitto bars. Bike will come with original colnago seat. Again I'm firm on price cause I adore the bike. If you have any questions feel free to text.