Old 11-25-15, 05:42 PM
MagicHour

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Thanks Dr_lha very helpful. Guess I'll hold out longer and see what develops in the near term, and If not will either go for a PM or maybe even look into a SmartTrainer.

Keep reading posts on the various Zwift fora, with folks having SmartTrainer issues, which scares me off a bit. I'm sure they'll become more and more reliable and hopefully cheaper over time.
Wouldn't say I'm not enjoying Zwift though without one - I'm coming up on 2,000 miles on Zwift since may and between group rides and races, and getting my butt kicked! and now intervals in new workout mode, it's definitely keeping me well motivated to ride longer and harder indoors, than I would otherwise.

Originally Posted by MagicHour
With the inRide, Are you able to calibrate or at least retain calibration settings using Zwift?
Very interested in the inRide, but the calibration feature is an important one, otherwise don't see how it would be any more accurate then zPower, which I'm currently using? since there will still be the variables of tension knob, tire pressure etc.

Waiting to learn more, and still seems like they are working things out both from Zwift and Kinetic devs....otherwise would rather save $100, and put it towards a real Power Meter.
Originally Posted by VwFix
I think to really enjoy the zWift you need a smart trainer. I just picket up a Tacx Vortex smart and zWift is a whole different story now.