View Single Post
Old 11-29-15, 05:33 PM
rekmeyata

Bikes: 2020 Masi Giramondo 700c; 2013 Lynskey Peloton; 1992 Giant Rincon; 1989 Dawes needs parts; 1985 Trek 660; 1985 Fuji Club; 1984 Schwinn Voyager; 1984 Miyata 612; 1977 Raleigh Competition GS

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
Liked 253 Times in 204 Posts
I see, you couldn't come up with your own reasons. Like I said before my discussion was purely my own opinion and I didn't care what the law said, and I still don't according to my opinion which I'm am entitled to and this subject matter was based on people sharing their opinions and that's my opinion, right or wrong it's still my opinion and I will gladly own it. You on the other hand can't own it because you have no thoughts just some laws, but laws can become antiquated, and in today's world I think the ID law is antiquated.

At one time automotive drivers could drive for many years without a license, eventually that law became antiquated, but I know there were a bunch of people upset about it just as you are about the idea of having to carry an ID while riding or walking on public areas. And I feel that not having to carry an ID while riding or whatever in a public area is as antiquated as during the old law of no drivers license id was required time period.

Last edited by rekmeyata; 11-29-15 at 05:36 PM.