Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by VSGRider
THAT is insane!!!
Ditto there.
Originally Posted by bmthom.gis
In regards to "drivers are crazy in xx city" - It is my belief that motorists are crazy everywhere. We just get used to the particular brand of crazy in our own area. I remember my move down here I thought other drivers were insane and took big risks. Coming from MD, red light cameras were everywhere and speed cameras were starting to be employed. Both of those are illegal in SC, and people have no problems running a red light or chancing a stale yellow.

It works, to those who are paying attention. Just give the green light a second or so before you hit the gas. Now everytime I go back up to MD, I think those people are crazy for the sheer volume of cars and other jackassery that occurs.

I thought people were crazy in Louisiana until I got used to it, Galveston, Houston, LA, Santa Barbara, etc etc all seemed like anarchy to me.
They are crazy here. When I lived in Minnesota, they were just stupid. I rarely had a motorist give me problems. Sure if you look in the archives from 2004, there was a driver who passed me so close on a four-lane road that I chased him for more than a mile to the local mall. But, other than that, I never had as many 'incidents', as I do here in Maryland. In Minnesota, they were far more patient, than they are, here in the DC-Metro region.

Last edited by Chris0516; 12-03-15 at 03:25 PM.