rydabent
Banned

Bikes: RANS Stratus TerraTrike Tour II

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3352 Post(s)
Liked 1,056 Times in 635 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
It is nice to know you haven't really dealt with cops in any bad situation and probably live in some fantasy world lit up by the television or you live in Mayberry! However we are in the real world and cops don't have a very tough job most days. They have an easy job, they sit around getting free or reduced price food, they can run red lights whenever they want or speed if they so choose. When they have nothing to do, they play on their laptops or just stand around wasting taxpayer money. They can make up any law they want, whenever they want and pretty much do or say whatever they please. Most of the cops I have met (and I have met quite a few) seem to be lower IQ types who have an interest in controlling others.

You want a really rough job, try a barista in a big city, you work for little money, you are sometimes forced to close and then open waking up extremely early and dealing with rude and nasty customers one after the other making ridiculous orders and a huge mess you have to clean up. You are constantly running and you have no power to do anything and if you are rude or do something back at the customer you get yelled at by managers and fired. Drugs tend to be rampant through some of these places (I have had many friends who worked at Starbucks and they all say the same things luckily one of my friends has been sober for 11 years after working there)

Or you could be a slaughterhouse worker which has high rates of spousal abuse, substance abuse and PTSD. Not to mention the huge dangerous machinery and the fact if you expose what they are doing inside you could face jail or worse they might just kill you (which is why they use a lot of undocumented labor with little English skills). The pay is also quite horrible as is the stench of death and toxins in the air which will make you sick.

Maybe if you took off your rose colored glasses you would see the police for who they really are! They aren't good people, they are cowards with way to much power and no regulation who have a pretty cush job. The few times I have needed a cop, in each situation they were pretty useless, so I just protect myself now and try and avoid police. After seeing what police have done over the years and looking at history, I cannot trust the police and it is sad you still do. My guess though is though you won't respond to the points I made either just as you have done with skye because you have no good response because you cannot really defend them.
So---------------who are you going to call if someone breaks into your house, or does a hit and run job on you? I would be willing to bet you call the "not good people" police.