View Single Post
Old 11-30-15, 03:09 PM
Chief

Bikes: SR, Bianchi, Raleigh, Bertin, Kona, Schwinn, Eisentraut, Zunow, Columbine, Naked, Nishiki, Phillips, Specialized, Giant

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rekmeyata
Let me get this straight, over 1,000 innocent citizens were shot to death by cops, innocent citizens just out for a stroll pushing their baby buggies, please show me proof that the cops have shot over 1,000 innocent citizens for no reason whatsoever except maybe for target practice.
Now all this arguing makes sense to me, you're a tough guy. Wait, except one small problem, let's say the you shoot an intruder, guess what tough guy, the cops will be coming to your house, so are you going to play your tough guy attitude on them if that happens? I have a feeling YOU are going to lose that one. Of course you could always bury the intruder in your backyard and whistle "Yankee Doodle Dandy" while you're doing it so the neighbors won't think anything is going on and never call the cops. Yeah, I could see you doing that.
Thank you! I use to live in Los Angeles California, and I knew cops there, they rode bikes with us, one was on our race team and through him I met a lot of cops and sheriff deputies, I didn't meet one bad cop. I've said this before, I know there are bad cops in the field, just as their bad employees in any field of occupation, why would anyone expect that all cops wear angel wings? But even most bad cops will protect the innocent with their lives if called on to do so.

Free or reduced food...SO WHAT! I've paid for cops meals before, does that make me a member of the mafia looking for favors? LOL!!! My God get real. Wasting taxpayers money? Fine, for those that believe that then do the rest of us a favor, the next time you need their services don't call 911 and waste our taxpayers money, especially since the attitude of those that hate cops around here will give them every bit of lip service they can, so save the cops the grief and don't bother calling for their help. Rose color glasses my arse, you cop haters are looking through solid black lenses!
I see, you couldn't come up with your own reasons. Like I said before my discussion was purely my own opinion and I didn't care what the law said, and I still don't according to my opinion which I'm am entitled to and this subject matter was based on people sharing their opinions and that's my opinion, right or wrong it's still my opinion and I will gladly own it. You on the other hand can't own it because you have no thoughts just some laws, but laws can become antiquated, and in today's world I think the ID law is antiquated.

At one time automotive drivers could drive for many years without a license, eventually that law became antiquated, but I know there were a bunch of people upset about it just as you are about the idea of having to carry an ID while riding or walking on public areas. And I feel that not having to carry an ID while riding or whatever in a public area is as antiquated as during the old law of no drivers license id was required time period.
So much of failed in your sentence when you conveniently left out where I said it's my opinion. And besides Chief, why shouldn't you carry an ID? Go ahead and put that mouth to use and tell us your opinion why people shouldn't have to carry ID. And make it your ideas not some BS you read off the internet, if you're going tell then own it.
Well, earlier, I was going to reply with a well-written explanation of my opinion based on life experience, knowledge of history, and an innate desire for freedom, but at this point, I'm afraid it will be wasted on you. Sorry.