View Single Post
Old 11-30-15, 04:53 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4359 Post(s)
Liked 4,000 Times in 2,669 Posts
Originally Posted by rekmeyata
Now all this arguing makes sense to me, you're a tough guy. Wait, except one small problem, let's say the you shoot an intruder, guess what tough guy, the cops will be coming to your house, so are you going to play your tough guy attitude on them if that happens? I have a feeling YOU are going to lose that one. Of course you could always bury the intruder in your backyard and whistle "Yankee Doodle Dandy" while you're doing it so the neighbors won't think anything is going on and never call the cops. Yeah, I could see you doing that.
Actually I have the castle doctrine where I live and generally I wouldn't want to shoot someone unless I had to. My goal would be to scare the crap out of them and get them to leave. If I did shoot them then yes more than likely I would unfortunately have to talk to police but unlike you I wouldn't feel the need to kiss them and shower them with gifts because they are so damn perfect.

I wouldn't consider myself a tough person, just someone fed up with the police like much of the rest of the world.