Old 12-20-15, 09:20 AM
GeoKrpan
George Krpan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by cale
Wow! That's a whole lot like what my Moto became (get it? moto-became, motobecane, ... nevermind).

I love carving corners on the bike and bombing down hills. I love this Moto bike and always smile when I see fellow orange riders.
Thanks. It is a whole lot like the Omni, that's why I said what I said. At any rate, you did a spectacular job.

I'm running an upside down north road bar. No use in buying the drop bar version and paying for brifters that I wasn't going to use. Besides, the drop bar version comes with cable discs, yeck. The brake levers and shifters that came with the Omni slide right on the north road bar without having to change the cable/hose lengths. The Tektro hydraulic discs are as good as any I used and I've used a lot.

Wondering though, if you covered up the Motobecane because of a status issue. I think people who ride Motobecanes are the smart people and those who won't have an issue. The TEAM is an unbeatable deal and now there are titanium versions, $2000 and $2300, incredible.

Last edited by GeoKrpan; 12-20-15 at 09:25 AM.