Old 12-26-15, 05:23 AM
jamestri

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thin_concrete
I'm 5'8" and ride a 53. Based on that alone, I'd lean towards the smaller Cyfac. Have you checked out bikesdirect.com or nashbar.com? Both have decent no-name brand bikes at reasonable prices. It may be an option for you.

is $350 your max budget?
Oh I got the bike sizes mixed up, it's the other way around. I was going to pull the trigger on the Specialized bike because it had more accessories plus it had an added aerobar at a $300 price tag. But I did some research on Cyfac and it seems like they're a pretty treasured brand so I thought maybe I could spend $50 for it. But yeah I'm a beginner so I don't think I'll dish out anymore than $350 just yet for a good road bike. So would you still suggest I get the Cyfac? It seems like little is known about this brand but they have a good reputation like Specialized which is pretty well known?

I also don't know if $300 is worth it for a 04/05 specialized allez sport, I tried bicycle bluebook but the year model didn't show up, and same for Cyfac as the year model is not provided and so little is known it seems in the bicycle world but both are in excellent condition