eschlwc
Banned.

Bikes: '73 falcon sr, '76 grand record, '84 davidson

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Chombi1
Recently got myself a new Lenovo Flex 3 tablet/notebook computer. It's nice but........
Just a heads up, watch out for the HD 520 graphics driver that Lenovo ships their new computers with these days (Including, I think, the Yogas). It tends to crash repeatedly when you scroll up and down with your mouse, especially when browsing in the internet. The graphics card/driver recovers within a second, but it is very irritating when it disrupts your work on the computer. Might have something to do with less than perfect interface with Windows 10. Weird thing is, the Lenovo computers fail when you run their resident hardware diagnostics. Something that has to do with graphics card "mathematics" processing. Lenovo notes that it sis something that owners will not need to worry about, but it is frustrating when you run the test and results come out as "Fail" and that there's a "critical" problem detected...... If Lenovo does not have a fix in the coming few months, I will seriously think about returning the Flex 3 and going with a different brand instead (HP, Asus or Toshiba?).
loving mine. works great!

now i need a smart tv. only $200 or so shipped from best buy.