View Single Post
Old 01-09-16, 08:07 PM
JonnyHK 

Bikes: Baum Romano, Brompton S2, Homemade Bamboo!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
Liked 204 Times in 129 Posts
Originally Posted by Namida12
JonnyHK,

This particular Cam mount works well and is stable holding the Sony Cam. If is a big word, that said "if" this had a interchangeable Garmin & Lezyne mount half way along the stem (or a Y/fork) it would be a perfect accessory mount for my needs. Then I still need to attach the lights, or find a way to attach a larger light.
I have a Lezyne (and Magellan, Polar, etc) mount to fit the K-Edge on my list of things to do. This would be a part to replace the black plastic Garmin mount.
Did you actually want to mount both at once>

Originally Posted by Namida12
This one could hold my Garmin, and with a 3d printed Garmin to Lezyne adapter, along with mounting the camera upside down, but it also does not provide light mounts.

A forward mount bar with 31.8 mm tube still seems the best solution at the moment. I have a photo in another computer and will attach the image later this morning, that is a decent solution, but kinda fugly...

JR
I'd need to see your lights and maybe a photo of your handlebars/front of bike. I have a custom set up that allows me to mount both a light and a GoPro off the bottom of my K-Edge.