View Single Post
Old 01-17-16, 10:32 AM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7726 Post(s)
Liked 3,660 Times in 1,929 Posts
Originally Posted by bakes1
You are quite the pot calling the kettle black. You and your manly man racers would take care of what?
Scary spandex vigilantes wearing suspenders lol.
I ride my bike on the road son. Other than the triathletes in training, 99% of the other cyclists on the road are accessory driven fashion weenies that are looking to take care of nothing other than their next energy gel.
It's all good but please spare me your spandex street justice after accusing me of being a tough guy
What a classic response, totally supporting everything I pointed out about you. Thanks!

By the way, I never said I would be part of the team which would "take care of" the matter. I am not a fighter at all, not even an Internet tough guy like you. But the racers, who really like the event and believe in the cause (otherwise they would ride a different race that weekend with much better prize money) would surely handle matter. or, the organizers would call the cops, I guess.

You show a lot of character, bakes1. Not saying it is an appealing character, but you surer aren't shy about revealing your nature.