Old 01-22-16, 04:54 AM
allen254

Bikes: Fuji roubaix 1.1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by konman795
I'm currently using Fulcrum Racing 3's. Looking to upgrade to a carbon wheelset and wondering what people's opinions are. I've seen tons of praise for the Assaults and am leaning towards those a little more but wanted to see what other people's opinions/experiences are with those and the Fulcrums. Both these wheelsets are the latest model years. The Fulcrum's being $200 cheaper from the shop and 75 grams heavier (claimed weights). Looks don't really matter as much, looking at more of a price/performance comparison (couldn't find much on the Fulcrum's online). Thanks guys!
Honestly i would look into BOYD , they make a great wheelset i have the altamonts 30 mm deep 24mm wide great hubs they also have the boyd carbon fiber wheelsets 44mm deep and more and they are awesome still true super light for alu clincher 1500 grams for the set my next wheels will be the BOYD 44mm carbon fiber ones ,, i was going to to get fulcrums to the racing zeros but they are only like 19 or 20 mm wide .. i feel the wheelsets with 24mm with have way better handling comfort and more aero i guess . Boyd Cycling