Old 01-30-16, 01:24 AM
Miele Man

Bikes: iele Latina, Miele Suprema, Miele Uno LS, Miele Miele Beta, MMTB, Bianchi Model Unknown, Fiori Venezia, Fiori Napoli, VeloSport Adamas AX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
Liked 927 Times in 640 Posts
Originally Posted by ypsetihw
you CANNOT out train a bad diet. anything that gives you "fix it all" frozen f****ucking meals, or processed food to begin with, is suspect. take some time to learn about food, macronutrients, and how to eat whole/raw, or generally healthy foods, and you will see improvement. it really isn't that hard.

I ride into work most days, and my boss is pounding down sausage egg and croissant breakfast sandwiches, wearing her fitbit while she sits at her desk, telling me how "healthy" it is because it's only so many WW points or whatever. meanwhile I just rode 10 miles on nothing but a quart of water in my stomach, and then I proceed to fast until noon, at which point I hit the gym during my lunch. I've read the ingredients and nutritional information on her WW meals and they are bull****. not wonder she is hungry all the time. my food consists of raw fruit, nuts, brown rice, chicken or tuna, tons of veggies, oatmeal, and other grain fibers, and dairy. that's it. count calories, work out, stop buying **** from a freezer or a mail order magazine. if you can't cook it or pronounce it or find it in a local store, don't f****cking eat it.

it makes me sad how many people are taken in by these crazy meal diets. DON'T BUY THAT CRAP. because that's what it is. crap!
A number of years ago I went to ride up a long hill with a wind coming down it. i went onto the drops and couldn't breathe right because my paunch was getting pushed up into my diaphragm. i decided then and there to change my eating lifestyle and stopped the junk foods and processed foods. i lost a lot of inches doing that.

Sugars hide in a lot of things. If it has preservatives it'll have sugar or some other sweetner in it. Preservatives have a bitter taste so something sweet is need to mask/hide it.

Another thing that can have a lot of sugar in it is a simple peanut butter and jam sandwhich made with regulasr stuff. Check out the sugar in 2 slices of bread, a tablespoon of jam and a tablespoon of peanut butter. I think you might be surprised.

I think WW foods have WAY TOO MUCH SODIUM in them. This is also true with many low-fat foods; they're low in fat but very high in sodium.

In my opinion losing weight and keeping it off ONLY works with a lifestyle change of foods we eat. Exercise helps too.

Cheers