View Single Post
Old 02-14-16, 12:13 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
Liked 5,044 Times in 1,792 Posts
Best advice I can give you is to contact them yourself. I worked with Jack for my purchase. I basically gave him what you have above and then he advised which frame. I sent the geometry of one of my currently set up bikes along with the measurements of how I had the saddle, bars, etc. They were great to work with.

One word of caution on the frame that may or may no matter to you. They say it will fit 28mm tires but my go to favorites, Continental GP 4000s, won't fit in 700 x 28. I sort of expected that since they are larger than sized but I did hope, LOL!

On a positive note though. The GP 4000 s II at 700 x 25 and mounted on the Vision Team 30 wheels that came on my Lynskey measure 27.75 when first inflated to 100 psi. I expect them to grow a tad more as they relax a bit. I'll actually run them at around 80/90 front/rear.

I got mine for long distance comfort rding. I wish I could tell you it rides like a dream but the snows started before I got it delivered and I won't subject a new bike to the winter road chemicals. Still, with the long chainstays and curved seatstays I think it should ride really nice. The quality of the frame is outstanding in my book.

Last edited by jamesdak; 02-14-16 at 05:20 PM.