Old 02-22-16, 06:25 AM
rapattack

Bikes: EziGo zoom

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by MuddyBikeRider
Since your batteries are the same, you should be able to use your first charger with the second battery with no problem. You would only run into a problem if one was say 24 volts and the other was 36 volts. It is possible that the new charger is misreading the new battery and turning off early. I would try with the old charger.
Yes my understanding is they are both 36v. There is nothing written on either that i know of. Anyway have charger plugged in now and it reads with a red led light. The charger that came with the new battery read with a green light . The other clue i have that something is wrong is that the last two times that i went out for a cycle the battery was getting lower and not higher in charge according to the meter on the handlebar as i used the throttle. So i wonder if the new charger really works at all. Anyway will get it a few hours and see if the light goes to green and see how much power i get on my next cycle experience tomorrow. Glad i was thinking overtime about this last night :0)