View Single Post
Old 03-05-16, 06:40 AM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Hi @Ferdinand NYC,

I enjoyed reading your above description. A couple weeks ago, I started this thread in the Touring Forum, "Tell me about Cycling in....".

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
…On a general note, I think it would be a great service by various BF subscribers to provide write-ups for visiting cyclists about their cities. For example, I wrote a post in reply to a similar query about riding in Boston that I have frequently cited as a “Cyclist’s Guide to Metro Boston.” It’s intended for the visiting cyclist who wants to know where to ride, and how to get around by bike. Mine is mainly written for roadie / tourists, who want to get in a substantial ride in interesting areas.

So I’m starting a thread to catalog cycling possibilities in various cities. If there is enough interest, I’ll list the cities reviewed in this opening post. See if we can keep this thread bumped by adding cities…
So I put a link to this thread on that thread. I also recall a previous thread of yours about cycling from Philadelphia to NYC, and I have added that one too, re Philadelphia.

Sincerely,

Jim

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 03-05-16 at 06:44 AM.