Old 03-14-16, 09:21 PM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked 1,124 Times in 746 Posts
I'm sorry i havent reported in on this ----

After my initial post, i had a whirliwind of work activity that was a pain in the neck and i did not get to the Yoga studio

This situation has been rectified --

Today was my first class ---- it wasn't "hot" yoga, - but i worked up a helluva sweat -- There were some movements i could not do -- i tried -- the foundation position, downward dog, in particular is a bear when you weigh 3 bills --- but the instructor stated off the bat to not be afraid to do fill in movements if any were difficult.
When i was signing in, she asked me if there was anything she should know about me , medically or otherwise . I let her know i had raced motocross for 25 years and ran down a partial list of my current and chronic ailments -- but stated that some of these were why i was there

The session was challenging, but not what i'd call HARD --- when i left the dojo, i felt invigorated -- my joints were loose and felt great!
I got home and showered -- then prepared myself to run a few errands ( had to take 2 wheels back to the bike shop to true them up ) -- This was about a 3 hour elapsed time ---- reality hit and in that 3 hours, my body began reacting and telling me i had actually had a workout

I was wasted and wanted nothing more than to go home and take a nap -- there is a sweet spot for naps and for me thats between 3 and 5 pm max -- if you miss it, you should just power through and wait till 9-10pm or so and hit the hay at a normal time --- otherwise i would be up till 1AM farting around on Bike Forums

Anyway --- i am shutting the 'puter down and hitting the hay tonight earlier than i have in a long time

Yoga is pretty cool and i look forward to the next session