Old 04-03-16, 07:00 PM
molten

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by goraman
Thank you, all
But special thanks to Clark W. Griswold Who I'm sure is on his way to Wally World, thanks for putting it in perspective for me, your absolutely right ,I am 210 pounds, and aluminum is fine.Almost Trick because I am nervous as heck about this stuff and would be inspecting every little scratch for cracking, asploding thanks for that Wheever!
I would not be able to enjoy riding.Sky dog 75 it is right loads of tensile strength, but not much shier strength. It is just to delicate for a big horse like me.

Thank you for really great advice all the posts where taken in and well thought through and I am not going the carbon road on anything structural.
For one who likes to keep up with the inspection of checking his c/f: what you need is a pair of carbon-fiber sole shoes.
If there be an incident, un-involved to walking, that made some engravements to the sole. Will that take your confidence away?
There be cyclists have have more confidence in the Carbon Fiber of Cycling Shoes --- OVER -- the Carbon Fiber of Cycling Components.