Old 04-07-16, 07:10 PM
RobbieTunes
Banned.

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Liked 1,414 Times in 913 Posts
I understand Ironman bikes. They speak to me, like a mid-western car dealer: "this is how it is"
I understand the people who understand Ironman bikes, even if for different reasons than I.
I even like the Deep Purple song, and the movies, and the watch. I have an Ironman helmet.
I have done one Ironman triathlon; like Bradleykd, I have no reason to do another.
Centurion had a lot of nerve. So be it; it worked out.
The cult, the idea, the slight, knowing smugness.
No reason to apologize, no reason to explain.
Let's go ride, and smile about it.

@seypat's enthusiasm. @texaspandj's grabbing speed back. @markwesti's cool appreciation. @jetboy's build. @roccobike's grasp of the bike. @txvintage's approach. @A.Winthrop's leadership. @LittleDarwin's demeanor. @ldsmt's enthusiasm. @Otto Rax's fervor. @Bradleykd's explanation. @cehowardGS's unbridled joy at riding. @frantik's curiosity. @thirdgenbird's scheme prowess. @Fitzboy and @calamarichris coming to the fold. @Force's experience. @Bianchigirll and @Roger M's input, and @horatio's friendliness, @alan Edward's "mastery;" can't forget @trekKiller (who led me to a Wraith). @realestvin7's "Vices, @ tashi's Expert in the sun. I can't forget @gmoucharwar finding me a Carbon, and then another steel one. @mazdaspeed getting one for his girlfriend (now that's a man), @oldbikenewbike chiming in, @bikemanbob, @rjhammet, and @flash2070, and @brockd15.

I'll continue on, but many of these folks have graciously helped me, corresponded, and traded. It all goes around....

Last edited by RobbieTunes; 04-07-16 at 07:24 PM.