Old 04-08-16, 01:10 PM
scuzzo

Bikes: cannondale 2.0,caad3,schwinn Peleton,Felt F35,2007 litespeed Vortex

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by camelopardalis
Congratulations. What a gorgeous bike. I had a 1992 Litespeed Ultimate which had an excellent ride. I'll own another titanium bike again someday.

Offering more than asking price is often a brilliant strategy. I saw an item way underpriced on CL once, called the seller, and was informed that he already had a buyer lined up. I said if the sale didn't work out, I'll buy the item for more than the ask. The item was delivered to my house within a half hour

hey thanks, im pretty happy about it. the cat was super nice about the whole thing.. gave me a build history on the bike. what he paid for frame set. delt with every little stupid question i could think of with class and patience.. this guy was more accomidating then any custom frame builder or bike shop i have been to.. he pretty much sold me the frame set for what he paid, and threw in the ultegra 10, and dd swiss wheelset well evey thing on the bike for free. i did throw him 10 buc to buy him beer.. sent my last payment today.. ITS MINE!!