View Single Post
Old 04-10-16, 07:26 AM
hatrack71
bentrider

Bikes: Trek R200, Bike Friday NWT, Radius Hornet 2, Cruzbike Sofrider, Vision R-40 BF/ R-42, Actionbent Litespeed/ Jetstream, Bacchetta Giro (20 and 26), Tern Verge P9, Ryan Vanguard, Burley Limbo, Rans Stratus/ Wave/ V-Rex, Dahon Helios, others...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mobiky Genius problem

I just traded a couple power tools for one of these in fairly neglected condition. The biggest problem is the seatpost is stuck on the lowest third and will not slide through the frame. Anyone else had this issue with the Mobiky Genius and what did you do to remedy it? I do see a circular cover on the bottom side that appears to have two flat edges. Is that removable to maybe be able to better seep penetrating oil in? I really want to fix this and do it without damaging it. It had 4 broken spokes and a disintegrating rubber seal on the rear Sturmey hub. One broken spoke in front. Otherwise it appears to be in good shape other than a few scratches. Any suggestion on freeing the seatpost and does anyone have an exploded parts diagram for a Sturmey Archer SRB3 3 speed rear hub and drum brake assembly?

Last edited by hatrack71; 04-10-16 at 08:17 AM.