Old 05-18-16, 11:16 PM
Hardrock23

Bikes: 1987 Schwinn Prelude

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Iv been using a pair of slim reeboks and I only got them because they fit easily in the toe clips that i bought for my last bike, which i never got around to putting on lol. My new (road) bike came with toe clips though and after getting used to her for the past few weeks, i finally put the toe clips back on today. I made it a mile before taking them off though. I need to practice more and get them in the right spot...I was still messing with other fit changes and became frustrated with the toe clips, so they came off for the day. lll try again tomorrow lol I really need to either use them or change pedals though because its too dangerous using these pedals without them since theyre made to have the clips on them, and my feet have slipped off 2 times now :/

Im pretty interested in the clipless & shoes and have been looking into those options. I think id feel better if just the bottom of my shoe was clipped in, instead of having this cage around my foot. Its probably just mental though, as theyre not hard to get in and out of...
Im trying to hold off on trying clipless though until i really decide on the toe clips, and whether i want to put the money into it or not. Plus im still doing 12-24 mile rides, so theres no hurry i guess!