View Single Post
Old 06-03-16, 09:32 AM
kevindsingleton 
Don't make me sing!

Bikes: 2013 Specialized Crosstrail Elite, 1986 Centurion Elite RS, Diamondback hardtail MTB, '70s Fuji Special Road Racer, 2012 Raleigh Revenio 2.0, 1992 Trek 1000

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jefnvk
For all intents and purposes of this discussion, cyclists are effectively pedestrians.
If you like. I have no interest in pursuing that trajectory, though. The post to which you couldn't restrain yourself from responding was about injuries that occurred to a motorist in a drive-thru, not pedestrians, or even cyclists.

And you are operating under the impression that McDonald's has to justify anything to you.
No, I'm not.

Maybe they simply don't want pompous cyclists in their line who are there trying to prove a point, it really wouldn't matter as they have no obligation to serve you. The rule is there, well known, and fairly universal amongst all fast food chains and location.
That's about as far from truth as you can get. The original post indicated that the OP was surprised by the refusal of service, as am I. It makes no sense, when you consider the actual facts. Regardless, my only position, throughout this discussion, has been to question why the store manager lied about the reason for the policy.

As you can probably tell, I'm back to work and still bored....
How was the vacation?