View Single Post
Old 12-04-05, 04:35 PM
sillygirl
Fly

Bikes: 1980 Trek 660 fixed-conversion, IRO Mark V, Trek 6700 MTB, Univega Converted-Beater

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SandySwimmer
4 weeks until New Year's Eve!

Eating is still a struggle . . . eating enough and not eating too much . . . it takes concentration for me to strike a balance.
Well 4 weeks in and I got on the scale and have lost 4 pounds! Although i think after this weekend i can probably add 1 or 2 back on. I stopped trusting the scale at home (and scales can make me crazy) so I am just weighing "every week or two" at the gym.

I am also having some balancing issues. Eating WAY too much some days, and just not enough on others. Same issue with excercise, I will go 3 days without being able to fit it in, and then 4 days in a row of double/hard excercise. But the imbalance is due to the stress and time constraints of final exams so I assume I should be back to normality in 3 weeks (just in time for the holidays. eek.) Lets hope I can get another 4 pounds off.

Check out my new food blog!!