echo victor 
bicyclatte!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
"Right of first refusal" sale - Peugeot Mixte

Hi all,

Over the past few years, I've gotten pretty good deals on several vintage bikes... actually more of them than I probably should have. So I find myself with too many bikes to ride (or even manage), and I'm going to pass a few along to new owners, ideally folks who will appreciate these classics and give them the attention they deserve. That's why I'm doing this as a "Right of first refusal" sale (not actually by contract ) - I'm going to offer these bikes here on BF before putting them on craigslist or anywhere else, because I think the folks here are most likely to appreciate them.

I'm not interested in making much profit off these, so in most cases I'll be asking for what I paid plus any shipping costs involved. If you happen to live in Southern California, then we can work it out without worrying about shipping.

First up is this beautiful Peugeot Mixte (UE18, but could be UE18). The frame is in wonderful shape - the photos are representative of the paint condition all over. I believe everything is original, down to that great pump. I may even be able to find the original pedals if they're important to you. It does probably need re-greasing of bearings, etc.

Best part? I'm asking my cost of $80 plus shipping.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSCF2776_1.jpg (104.2 KB, 120 views)
DSCF2770.JPG (67.1 KB, 91 views)
DSCF2769.jpg (95.3 KB, 91 views)
DSCF2771.JPG (79.3 KB, 88 views)
DSCF2772.jpg (93.6 KB, 87 views)