Old 06-10-16, 04:46 PM
SpeshulEd 

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Muffin Man
Woah which ones and where?
They only have the 36mm valves at the moment, last time I ordered they had 60mm for $7.50 too.
Michelin A1 Aircomp Latex Road Inner Tube | ProBikeKit.com

The pink 51mm vittoria latex tubes can also be found at times under $10 on amazon. The 51mm fit in my enve 3.4's just fine. They're a little short, but I can still get the pump head on without issue.

Originally Posted by rekmeyata
I use tire liners on only my rear tires on both my commuter bike and my touring bike, both of those should be obvious to you why just those two bikes and not my other bikes.

Regardless, how is using liners prevent me from knowing how to patch a tube? LOL.

Up in arms? settle down Francis, my first paragraph in your quote of me was simply instructions to others, you excepted because you think I don't know what I'm talking about, on how to fix a flat faster that most people don't realize can be done the way I do it and the way people use to do many many years ago.

My second paragraph was simply an opinion about latex tubes, I know a lot of people here use them, I don't care, and never said I did.

My third paragraph was again instructions on how I use to patch latex tubes, again information not meant for you because you don't like someone giving you useful instructions.

My forth paragraph was again stating an opinion in regards to cheap tubes that I have bought and my experiences with those and the problems associated with them.

So you're the one that needs to settle down and quit getting excited about something that isn't there.
The comical thing, I didn't even buy the tubes. You made that comment to someone else who hasn't even came back to this thread. I made a silly joke by saying "time is money" and you felt the need to lecture me about fixing a flat.

I have never not been settled down. You somehow feel the need to justify patching a tube over buying a tube. Good for you. I don't give a ****. Have a great day.