Old 06-18-16, 06:31 PM
PeregrineA1 

Bikes: Wizard, Eisentraut, Paramount, Litton, Turner, Surley, Trek, Kona, Landshark, Hujsak, Masi, Tesch, Holland, Retrotec, Spectrum

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Emperor Ryker
What's quackery is you thinking you can solve low testosterone issues with a better diet. And what were you reading? Naturopath Weekly?
Not in the least. I'm saying that low T, in the normal range-even at the very bottom, does not mean one needs to resort to T therapy. If one were to follow the advice of the "clinics" one would be signing up and looking for miracles. There are many "Doctors", licensed yes, that are looking for a dollar, not best interest of the patient.

I am saying that one can be a respectable athlete, have a great sex life, and all that comes with those things at the lowest of low end T. I attribute a good part of that to a healthy diet. Note am I am by no means a vegan, a teetotaler, or anything of that ilk.

i am sceptacle of claims made by some regarding various solutions to problems, real or imagined. In other words, there are many things to examine before T therapy is accepted as a solution.

Last edited by PeregrineA1; 06-18-16 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Content