Old 06-23-16, 05:15 PM
echo victor 
bicyclatte!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Sincere thanks to those who have offered suggestions and to the tech team working on fixes. Typing this on a PC rather than my Android...

Originally Posted by IBxAnders
You can turn on the newest editor - there is a post above, go to your UserCP -> Options, update Interface options for Full CKE
I saw the earlier post about CKE after I posted (and apparently while you were replying). I tried it and added the following to my post... Edit: switched to CKEditor, and get the same results. Essentially, if I try to press-and-hold in the text box, what actually gets selected is text outside the text box. This wasn't a problem in Go Advanced before.

Originally Posted by eschlwc
i had that problem using the browser app called, Adblock Browser.

so i went back to chrome.

hopefully, you'll somehow see this reply.
Thanks, eschlwc. I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm 99% sure I don't have Adblock installed for Firefox on my Android. I'll check just in case.

Originally Posted by eschlwc
you can go to 'quick links' pull-down menu and choose 'my threads.'

or do an advanced search with your user id as a filter.
Well, I'm not trying to just be contrary, but no, when I click 'My Threads' I get a list of what appears to be every thread I've ever posted in, regardless of who started it. Yes, it looks like the advanced search option is a functional work-around for the moment, but it's extra effort for the same result (which seems to be happening a lot around this upgrade).