Old 07-14-16, 02:32 PM
CB HI
Cycle Year Round

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 59 Posts
Originally Posted by wphamilton
It's happened to me when driving but not on a bike. Except in a right turn lane when someone wants more room to squeeze by and honks, but not in the through lane that I can recall. I wouldn't say that it detracts from Joeybike's credibility though. It could be an artifact of different driving cultures.

I sometimes feel like a fixed target though, stopped in line between cars so I can sympathize with that part. Beside the line, even next to the gap between cars, feels much more protected from rear end collisions.
My introduction to road rage was at 8 years old in 1961. We had one of those station wagons that has a pop up seat all the way in the back that faces backwards. My brother and I were in that back seat. My dad is first in line at a red light. The guy that pulls up behind us starts laying on his horn wanting my dad to run the red. Once we got a green and move the guy still laying on the horn starts playing chicken with our rear bumper over and over again until we rear a point we can turn off.