Old 07-15-16, 12:58 PM
aaronmcd

Bikes: Cervelo S5, Marin Gestalt X11

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Flatballer
I'm getting tired of drivers being "courteous" or expecting me not to obey traffic laws, or whatever it is they're attempting to do. If you beat me to a stop sign, don't stop halfway into the intersection and wave me through because you expect me to run my stop sign. If it doesn't look like I'm stopping it's because I'm gonna rock the bike in a second after you clear the intersection. Instead I end up track standing and waiting for you to get the hell out of the way.

And seriously, don't stop in the freaking through road to try and let me out from a side road. Are you kidding? You're going to get me killed and yourself rear ended. Not to mention I was going left and there was traffic from the other direction, so it wasn't safe right then anyway.

/rant
Yep, pretty much the most annoying thing drivers do. Just this morning, car gets there first and sits there not moving. I trackstand and wave them through. Car start to go, and I start to roll to go through behind them when they freak out and stop right in the middle of the intersection directly in front of me.