Old 07-16-16, 09:29 AM
Renaud4Chemins

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by njkayaker
My statement still stands. You are in a poor position to discuss other people's "would be" stupidity.

I didn't say that.

That you are entitled to have an opinion doesn't make that opinion worthwhile.

This makes you sound reckless.

And you don't see that that is different. And being unprepared then didn't make sense either.

It's different and you might have just been lucky. What "complete beginners" say about stuff isn't likely to be meaningful.
I see that you softened your reply. What I received by email was:
Originally Posted by njkayaker
You are entitled to have worthless opinions.
Worthless to whom? You? Given your rude behavior toward me, I couldn't care less what you decide is worth or not.

And even though I am not Lance Armstrong, I can say whatever I want, and you don't get to talk down to me like that.

And if I wish to go for a long ride, it doesn't matter that I am a professional or not. Riding is not restricted to professionals/experienced only.

I am a beginner. I will be slower, I will make mistakes, I will learn. But I am not forbidden to ride, and therefore advices are most welcome.

And if you don't want to give me advices, and especially when you talk to me this way, then you are just a judging moron. Plain and simple. Truth hits hard. I too will experience it in a few days. No thanks to your kind anyway.