View Single Post
Old 07-16-16, 03:35 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 232 Posts
Wow, great stuff, WW and F00.

We took the tandem out for 52 miles today, which I believe is our longest ride this year. Between the band schedule, the weather, and our health the summer hasn't offered much opportunity to ride. The car was full of sound reinforcement gear from a show last night and I was too dang tired to unload it. So we left directly from the front door instead of driving out to a frequent starting point in Bedford. The weather was hot, temps in the low 90's, but the dew point was in the low 50's so it felt just fine. Now I'm sipping a bit of Uinta's Hop Nosh and, um, re-hydrating. Yeah, that must be it.

No grandiose vistas in today's pics. Just some local color. (When my pic server finally comes back up you might see these pics.)

The tandem at Depot Park in Bedford. "Do not lean bikes against building." Okay, what about the garbage can and the cones?

Spotted at Fern's in Carlisle, three blind mice. No, um, three white bikes. In the old days they'd be three Peugeots, probably all UO-8's.