Old 07-18-16, 05:13 PM
Married4Now2015

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thin_concrete
I try to get 100-125 miles per week because I live in the city and it's not the best place to ride before and after work. I usually take my bike north and ride up there o the weekends. I will say that I use the Marvel the most as the Dogma is set up for racing. My LBS holds TTs every other weekend and I want to do a sprint tri, so that's where the P3 comes into play.

I think the F8 is gorgeous, but way too much bike that I could utilize (maybe even appreciate), but if cost is no object, then why not? I took the 2015 Marvel over a 2016 Gan because the LBS had a huge discount to make space for new inventory. The Gan is plenty rigid, and in your budget you could get some quality components and better wheels and you'd probably be happy, but an F8 would be great to come home to and hop on.
This is exactly my ride habit and the last paragraph is virtually right here my mind is at. I love the idea of hopping on an F8. I normally ride at dusk and LATE night so nobody ever sees me lol, but that's irrelevant, I just want a dope ride to grow with. My worry is that I WOULD be simply burning money. Perhaps the Gan RS is something I should consider.

I see the value in getting one over the other when a discount is in play though, absolutely. I'm between the F8 at 6500 and the RS around 5. What you do man?