Old 07-21-16, 09:17 PM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,314 Times in 707 Posts
Originally Posted by 350htrr
EXAXTLY... Thus, my first thought was the touring forum would be the best place for asking E-BIke touring questions...

But then I thought about what questions would be asked by E-Bike touring people? Well now, I suspect it would go something like this... How far can my battery take me? How much assistance is too much? How do I charge My battery? So, I decided that most of those questions could be better answered in the E-Bike community... Thus a Touring E-Bike section would work better there, seeing as the E-Bike are just starting to get popular, here in N America, and also the slippery slope... It does present a problem for the touring community in general. Even for me, and I am 100% behind E-Touring.
I'm not sure how it would go. On the one hand it may be questions about charge/distance etc... or it may be "I have an E bike and I want to go on tour with it. What sort of bags would be best"?

If the E bike looked like this the question seems to be best answered in the bike touring forum. To me it looks like panniers would do as well as a frame bag and seat post bag. A front rack might have issues with the shocks but perhaps a Revelate sweet rolls bar bag would work. How far are you planning to go and what are you bringing etc...
Attached Images

Last edited by Happy Feet; 07-21-16 at 09:24 PM.