oddjob2
Still learning

Bikes: Still a garage full

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 44 Posts
Originally Posted by Tom Del
I have 2 bikes I would like to know if anyone knows the year and what they may be worth
The first one is a Kabuki bridge 12 speed totally original and it was made in Japan. The vin # is cy8303j and maybe the letter m or N. I can't make it out or even know for sure it's another number

The other bike I have is a Giant Rincon 21 Speed The vin is gv1m2098. It's also in original shape.
When Posting a "What is this X worth" thread:

1)

2) Please supply as much information as you can, and pictures are most helpful, this includes a meaningful and descriptive title. The more information you can provide about the item you are asking about the value of the better we can answer the question. If you do not know much about the item you are asking about, again, photos are most helpful. Many of us can at least get a rough idea of the quality of a frame even after a repaint, from a good photo or two.

3) Realize that the monetary value of a bicycle can very greatly depending on the market. If the bicycle is for sale locally, it's location alone can influence its cost wildly. What one member may be able to buy for locally $50 may be untouchable for another somewhere else for $300. Keep this in mind when reading responses to your inquiry.

4) Because local prices can very so much, it is always a good idea to do a search on eBay for completed listings for similar items and see what they sold for. While prices can vary on ebay as well due to a number of factors, it tends to be a good starting point for what a bicycle is worth. In addition to ebay, try searching the Classic & Vintage section or the BikeList.org Archives for information about the bike and it's value.