Old 07-26-16, 04:01 PM
cycleheimer

Bikes: '02 Litespeed, '99 Bianchi Alfana. '91 Fuji Saratoga, '84 Peugeot Canyon Express, '82 Moto GR, '81 Fuji America, '81 Fuji Royale; '78 Bridgestone Diamond Touring, '76 Fuji America, plus many more!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked 224 Times in 127 Posts
Originally Posted by TugaDude

For now this is the only pic I can attach. The other files are too big. You'll notice the Schwinn bottle cage that I added due to the fact that there are no braze-on bottle holder mounts.
I had this same bike as a kid. The blue paint and stainless steel tubing on the frame sold me on it. That color combo was ultra modern looking back then. There wasn't really anything else like it that I can remember. I just remember waxing it, and looking at it and thinking "man, this bike looks nice." The bike itself was so-so, entry-level. I might have paid about $159 (maybe) in 1976. I really wanted the Kabuki Diamond Road (top of the line model), but a couple of bucks an hour was all you made back then. I did wind up buying the Diamond Touring, which I still have. That color combo still looks as good now as it did back then. Really nice!