Thread: Shimano to SRAM
View Single Post
Old 12-08-05, 07:57 AM
Tequila Joe
Living the n+1

Bikes: 2019 RM Blizzard, 2013 SuperX, 2007 Litespeed Vortex, 1970 Falcon Olympic, 2008 RM Metropolis IGH, 2004 Specialized Enduro, 2006 Langster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Raiyn
Applesauce. I've run SRAM cassettes and chains for years with no issues. ]
Applesauce??? Thanks for sharing your experience but there are other folks that have run SRAM cassettes/chains for years and have had major issues. (Myself included) Does your positive experience with SRAM overule everyone else's?

12 people do not equal "1000's". ]
Read the post again. The reference to "1000's of random people" was in the context of real life experiences with "various components" not just SRAM cassettes.

I'd sooner take the word of someone I can interact with here than some random Jabrone on MTBR
Hmmmm.... your intereacting with me on BF..... (Cautious question coming... be careful now) are you calling the folks that post on MTBR Jabrones?

It's funny how some folks religiously defend thier bike / componet manufacturer they use just because they ARE using it. If someone is told that thier ****** is not as good as another, it's like insulting them personally. They end up getting pissed off and defensive and start calling people names.

Bike Forums are for folks to share experiences. I'm sharing mine and refered to others on another forum. Don't take things personally.

T.J.

Last edited by Tequila Joe; 12-09-05 at 02:40 AM.