Old 08-19-16, 11:54 PM
pcb 

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked 627 Times in 286 Posts
Nagasawa Road/Keirin Framesets

I've been asked to help Nagasawa-san export some framesets to the US. There are a number of details still to be worked out, but I figured this is the right audience and an appropriate thread to float a trial balloon and show a couple of frames.

We're looking at a fairly limited output, since Nagasawa-san and his son are the only two builders - maybe 12 frames/yr for the US? 4-5 month lead time, depending on how close an order gets to keirin season. We'll likely have three models: road, road/fixed and kerin/track. They'll be built to order, semi-custom, with pricing probably around $3,300 for frame/fork.

I may have some other Japanese builder possibilities for folks wanting a broader selection.

If all goes well I'll have a booth and a functional website ready for the Philly show.

This is a '94 Nagasawa Special Road frameset, on loan from Nagasawa-san. Slightly older style, with slotted dropout treatment. The white-background beauty shots are by Osaka-native Master Photographer Ken Toda, shot at the '16 Classic Rendezvous Weekend in June. Other pix by me. This one's a little too small for me to ride, so I've got a taller one on order, hope to have it in time for the Philly show. I have to return this one after mine shows up: