Old 08-25-16, 06:08 PM
Dave Cutter

Bikes: '17 Access Old Turnpike Gravel bike, '14 Trek 1.1, '13 Cannondale CAAD 10, '98 CAD 2, R300

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1571 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by CoRide59
... I have no issues with the OP calling the police at all. His decision all the way and a valid one.
I agree. The OP can do as he wishes. Unfortunately... I myself have not always been so generous with my jovialness. But we learn. I only hoped to be of use by sharing what I've learned.

Originally Posted by CoRide59
But this is the first time I've ever heard anyone else articulate the attitude I've usually had when riding, driving, whatever. I guess I'm an adrenaline junky or something and it could be part of why I wake up in the morning with numerous pains, but I tend to laugh and enjoy the close calls. Almost feels sick to type it out but there ya go.
I think most of us could fill these forums with wonderful pose of the joys of cycling. Adrenaline... serotonin and dopamine are just a little bit of the enjoyment. However... fear, anger, worry... those are real buzz killers. Besides.. I could think of things to get angry about sitting in an easy chair. To feel adrenaline.... I have to get up and move about.