tds101 
55+ Club,...

Bikes: 9+,...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
Liked 891 Times in 625 Posts
Originally Posted by reppans
Thanks. It's more efficient than walking or a scooter right?

I have small campervan and am looking for the most efficient short distance, low hassle, low theft risk, transport alternative that beats walking. This will be for buzzing around a campground, and getting into hamlet towns when parked in the outskirts up to 1 mile away max. I've been using my folders for that so far, and I'll always keep one in the van, but they are overkill and more worrisome/hassle ($$/weight) for this short distance purpose. Due to the narrow/long shape of the Pedalflow, I think it can fit right alongside my folder under the bed. Just wondering if this might fit the bill, although I wish it folded smaller for what it is.
For this, the pedalflow would be great. I'm going to take a train ride to a pizza shop, then go for a short ride afterwards. For quick jaunts this is wonderful. And now that I have a 16t cog on it, I can tackle small hills. Otherwise, hills will be almost impossible.

OK, 20 minute ride, average of about 6.25mph, going mostly uphill. It was comfortable, and I can easily do more. I wouldn't be flying up and down the sidewalk, but it's a nice, leisurely pace.

Last edited by tds101; 09-20-16 at 11:44 AM.