View Single Post
Old 12-11-05, 09:55 AM
Ceya

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 53-11_alltheway
Wow, I didn't even say anything about the little hand painted star on your quill stem and I got this response.

P.S. Baxetefer I don't care how important Ceya is or whatever. I still think those little "strengthening" connectors are a joke. **** he could be the president of the USA and say that.....guess what, he'd still be wrong.

And yeah I get sick of hearing how quill stems are "pimpin" and stuff like that when better/cheaper equipment is available. The SS/FG forum like it's quirkness and panache, but I just like the stuff that works the very best.
53-11,

You have every right to say what you will. Pres of the U.S.A .not.

I was showing what I was talking about but it is ok, he is not doing a lugged frame.

Breathe,53-11 ,, I am not into just bling and NJS but I use my bike(s).

I speak from experience..years of personal experience.

You say that they don't work, that should have been the end of your sentence.

The forum rules said no personal attacks . I don't do personal attacks, they are just plain stupid.

Just because I like classic stuff from when I started riding ....each his/her own.

The thread ask what do we want to see in the new frame so I posted my views.

Yes I agree I don't care how important Ceya! is around here, I don't think I am important.

You get sick about hearing about quill stems but why? I don't mine hearing about threadless even though I don't like or ride them . Everything has pros/cons.

I will help anybody acheive what they want in a ride(Tig,Lugged,Ti, Steel, Carbon). It is your ride and choice to pick anything you want.

Guys who have my back,

At ease! People have a right to say what they want as i spent years defending. If that what 53-11 believes then its ok. Life goes on..again breathe.

If you want this to go off line 53-11 pm or email me your thoughts , I will give you mine. trust me!

Kogswell,

I apologize to you for this going beyond the realm of what the topic supposed to mean.

S/F,
CEYA!

Last edited by Ceya; 12-11-05 at 11:56 AM.