View Single Post
Old 10-14-16, 09:18 AM
MikeRides

Bikes: Trek 1.1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Well biking has been good to me, over the past two years I managed to drop from 230# to 160#, unfortunately multiple times as I kept creeping back up to 230# over the winter. I'm now down to 150# and really can't see myself going any lower (Well I probably could but it probably wouldn't be ideal for health reasons; as it is my doctor warned me about dipping below 160# given my build). Over the last couple weeks I haven't touched the bike, but I did start doing something I swore I never would do and that is RUNNING. I love getting up an half hour earlier in the morning and run up my half mile drive way and back(yeah I know 1 mile in 30 min isn't a big deal but for someone just starting out it's huge to me!), plus I've been filling in some vacancy in our order-filling department at work which has me literally running up and down aisles in the warehouse (Just don't tell OSHA). What can I say, going from biking every day to lose weight and get healthier has turned me into a runner. #Whodathunkit?