27onfire

Bikes: Bianchi Veloce

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi Guys, Hi Gals - Back on the Bike after years away

Hi,

My name is Viggo, I am from NYC and I am brand new to the forum. I don't know what it really has to offer yet, a search brought me here. I used to be a bike messenger in the city as a kid and I later moved on to racing and training pretty prolifically. I ruined my life by making some bad choices with the people I was involved with(no drugs); some lifestyle choices in general and somehow the person I used to be vanished! I am back on the bike and hoping to make it a major part if not the main part of my life again.

I know that was a lot for an introduction but this is who I am! I am riding my beautiful Bianchi Veloce again and I am putting together a brand new State single speed this afternoon that just came in the mail. I used to ride 400 miles a week on the regular, last week I did 30 miles and well, that hurt. My strava profile is: www.strava.com/athletes/17157530. I have no friends on their yet so hopefully some of you can be the first ones!

VB-

I hope to help out in anyway I can, I still have the knowledge and I hope to get help from some of you guys too.

Mod Note: Link to monetized YouTube deleted.

Last edited by PhotoJoe; 10-27-16 at 09:12 PM.